The Adonit pixel has been carefully crafted to work better, write better, and draw better. From the improved 1. 9mm Pixel point tip with paper-like drag, to built in Palm Rejection, The pixel offers a more natural stylus experience. Connect Pixel to your iPad to get over 2000 levels of pressure sensitivity along with shortcut buttons and offset correction. These Bluetooth features reduce lag while increasing accuracy giving you everything you expect and more from Adonit most advanced iPad stylus to date.
- Improved Performance and Precision The Pixel’s improved 1.9mm tip creates a paper-like drag for a natural writing and drawing experience that’s more precise and responsive than ever before.
- Pressure Sensitivity & Palm Rejection With 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and enhanced palm rejection, the pixel writes and draws where you want, how you want
- Shortcut Buttons Programmable shortcut buttons give you easy, one-touch access to your most used tools like erase and redo.
- Pick Up & Go: The built in grip sensor activates Pixel when you pick it up. Now, there’s no more waiting, Pixel is always ready when you are.
- Compatibility Pixel works with most iPads including the Air 2 and Pro models.